Our On-Demand Resources service is the quick and easy way to strengthen and support your team, either for a specific mandate or for a predetermined period.
The Profiles of The List
Our analytical applications specialists are expert at creating and developing analytical applications with data access platforms such as Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy, SAS, etc. These consultants master the development, deployment and administrative aspects of these platforms, so they are able to extract from them their full value.
- Collect and analyze the analytical needs expressed by the user;
- Create high caliber analytical applications that offer an exceptional user experience;
- Develop the analytical objects;
- Optimise the analytical environments performance.
Our analytical solutions and data architects have the required expertise to elaborate all the different estimates for a complete analytical solution. Their intervention scope covers data integration, data warehouses, metadata as well as the user interface.
- Define the data architecture;
- Select the tools or technologies;
- Conform to the best practices;
- Develop the security integration plan;
- Certification of data traceability;
- Develop testing strategies.
Hand in hand with the user, the analyst specialised in analytical applications determines the needs and the business requirements. He also influences the strategic orientation and the analytical initiative planning based on the business value of each initiative.
- Gather and document the informational needs, the performance indicators, the measures and the business rules regulating those;
- Assist the client in prioritising the analytical functions to be developed according to the value, complexity and interdependency between them;
- Prepare the visual layouts that will then be created using the analysis and presentation tools.
Data integration specialists are expert in the extraction, transformation and harmonisation of data from multiple sources in the most efficient way. These activities usually are performed on platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Informatica PowerCenter, DataStage, or with the SQL language.
- Create and develop the data flow that feeds the data structures;
- Propose and incorporate novel solutions that cater to the integration challenges from complex data;
- Optimise the data loading processes.
The project manager (or Scrum master) makes sure the project is executed successfully. His responsibilities include managing the project team to ensure optimal productivity while eliminating obstacles to the project’s progress. Our project managers fully master the complexities and the challenges that are typical to analytical solutions.
- Define the project management strategy;
- Evaluate the scope and timelines;
- Identify the risks, manage them and propose different options when needed;
- Manage the integration team on a daily basis;
- Communicate the project’s progress to the client.
Our data modeling specialists are experts at data modeling for analytical environments. They master just as well data warehouse modeling as dimensional and multidimensional modeling for analysis purpose.
- Starting from informational needs, conceive and elaborate the data models (logical and physical);
- Use the best practices in data modeling;
- Adjust the data models in order obtain the best performance from the drilling and data visualization tools;
- Analyze the impacts of introducing new data elements to the existing model.
Faction A does not hire freelancers. We do not either provide our clients with a list of resumes from which to find the needle in a hay stack. Rather, we select from our pool of certified professionals the right person whose technical knowledge and training profile fits best the needs of On-Demand resources for your project.
With on-going training and constant awareness of the latest trends in analytics, the Faction A resources are ready for the job. We have specifically selected them for their great adaptation capacity to guarantee a harmonious team integration. Even though they are motivated to attain your objectives quickly, our resources take the time to consider and suggest different options. In other words, they are continuously looking for that little innovation that will make all the difference.
Main technologies and platforms
Decidedly cloud-oriented, constantly in evolution, Faction A does not merely accept the status quo. We are always searching for the latest technologies and the best performing tools. We take the lead to make sure that our solutions are always a step ahead.
MICROSOFT SQL SERVER