SPECIALIST – DATA INTEGRATION Immediate — Full time — Permanent
Faction A is looking for a data integration specialist. Do you think you are this outstanding person who is passionate about implementing data integration interfaces? Are you familiar with integrating data into both analytical and business applications contexts? If you know the subtleties of modeling between the different layers of data, are always gunning for challenges and the search for perfection does not scare you, we want to talk to you!
Concretely, as a data integration specialist, you will have to master Microsoft SSIS and ADF components. Also, you are expected to be familiar with all the other components of Microsoft Azure.
You should also be able to document data integration processes.
In a simple way, you take your place as an expert within our delivery team, you are highly autonomous and very comfortable in telework mode.
What Faction A offers:
- A relaxed working atmosphere where laughter and fun between colleagues is a compulsory task;
- A competitive salary that rewards effort and skills;
- A training program to obtain various Microsoft certifications;
- To be on the lookout for technological advancements in the data world and work on stimulating internal projects that will generate value for our customers in the future;
- Flexible hours and working from home have always been part of our culture;
- To work with a dynamic team that thrives on challenges;
- You choose your computer when you join the team.
If you’re interested and want to join the Faction A team, don’t hesitate to send us your CV! We can’t wait to talk to you!
A DAY AS AN INTEGRATION SPECIALIST IS: :
- Evaluate development efforts;
- Participate in the architecture of the clients’ solution;
- Develop data integration processes;
- Model our customer’s data according to their analytical environment;
- Study the client's environment to offer them the best possible solution;
- Documenting the solutions, that is to say writing the specifications at the functional and technical levels;
- Act as an expert with our customers;
- Contribute to the team with your knowledge of the Azure environment;
- Know and apply the best practices in data integration.
QUALITIES AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED: :
HEY! THAT'S FOR ME! I'M SENDING MY RESUME
- You possess 3 to 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence. A college diploma (with 3 to 5 years of experience) or a bachelor's degree related to information technology is an asset;
- You know very well the concepts of modeling the different layers of data in analytical environments (Data Lake, Datawarehouse, Datamarts);
- You know a lot about pretty much all the Azure components;
- You master SSIS or ADF;
- If you know Spark, Python and Scala, it’s a big plus;
- Microsoft Power BI certification (an asset, but anyway, Microsoft certifications are part of the daily life of the whole gang);
- You are curious and a go-getter, very resourceful and you are never satisfied with the status quo;
- You are looking to invest yourself to ensure that you maintain technical knowledge at the cutting edge of technological developments.
- Autonomous, it goes without saying;
- Bilingual? You bet! (an asset).
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE JOB